What music are you listening to at the moment?

3 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t heard Connor Reeves in ages!! Was a big fan when his stuff first got big :star_struck: Takes me back… lol.

1 Like

Yeah it’s amazing how just hearing a artist or a song can take you right back to another time.

1 Like

New Smashing Pumpkins single just came out. New album is out in 2 days!

1 Like

Anyone else into electronic music here? I got into it over the last year or two, eg ARMNHMR, Illenium and Beatcore :blush:

1 Like

Well if you like electronic/classical music I might have something you might enjoy…

1 Like
1 Like

Just close your eyes and drift away…

1 Like

I’m still obsessed with Aphex Twin as my last.fm will attest.

1 Like

I’m a huge Nine Inch Nails fan! Seen them live twice and own all their albums :slight_smile:

Trent is a bonafide genius in my book.

1 Like

Never managed to see them live but would love to. Doubt I will though.

1 Like

The visuals in this are gorgeous :drooling_face: Makes me miss travelling!!

I did this AMG Winter Sporting drifting on snow tracks last year (thanks to my extremely generous old boss from CoinDesk) and it was so, so sick :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh wow that sounds amazing!

It probably would be too cold for me but yeah it would be something I would love to do. (While complaining about the cold all the way of course :joy:)

1 Like

Stone cold R&B classic! Written by a young Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you seen https://forgotify.com - it plays songs on Spotify that have had no plays at all. Occasionally there’s a gem but most of them are naff!

2 Likes

Actually, that makes me think of a good question: how do people discover new music?

I’d say I use these strategies (in order of preference):

1. Discover Weekly on Spotify
  2. Radio function for songs I like on Spotify
  3. Occasional recommendations from others

Every so often I get into a relationship where someone gets me onto new music (or even whole genres) too!

2 Likes

To be honest I normally listen to my favourite artists and sometimes go into an AI created playlist that I like the look off. I’m currently listening to a chill mix.

Please note this is on YouTube Music.

2 Likes
2 Likes