Since we have threads for Android and iOS release notes, here’s one for our web client! Obviously web works differently since’s there’s less focus on version numbers and you don’t need to manually trigger an update, it’ll just get updates pushed to it frequently. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try and keep you in the loop to the changes!
So, here’s some info about a few changes we’ve pushed in the last few days to the web app:
- Web app now reports online status of user
- Attendant Presence shown in real time (ie, how many people are online)
- Attendant Presence also shown in Chat Info
- Minor fix made to reply functionality
- Chat user management fix - adding and removing people to/from secret chats
- Work done on DM support (coming soon!)