How's your week going?

I’m feeling emotionally exhausted. It’s been an up and down week. Good days and bad days.

I’m definitely ready for the Xmas wind-down! Looking forward to that precious time off.

I’m also excited to catch up with everyone tonight at the Town Hall and interview our COO Jeff Szczepanski!

I always enjoy conversations with Jeff about problems and how we can go about solving them, so really happy that we’ll be able to have one of those conversations more broadly with all you lovely people.

Please come armed with questions! We want this discussion to be very participatory and not just me and Jeff talking the whole time.

3 Likes

Rubbish at the start (although we made the national news!) but we’re finishing on a high with Decoration Day at school. Children (and staff) dress up in their Christmas Jumpers and everyone makes decorations for around school - Christmas starts today!

2 Likes

Tiring. As of today I’m 8 days into self-isolation due to having been exposed to someone with COVID. 6 more days to go.

It’s weird because my routine hasn’t changed that much. It’s just that now I don’t have the choice to go outside or see people.

My sister came over to my cousin’s house (a few doors from us) yesterday and was sad that she couldn’t pop in to see us :sob:

It’s definitely been contributing to the general feeling of malaise.

Having said all that, I’m so excited about everything going here at Sphere!

1 Like

How are all you fine people today? Did people have a good weekend? Was lovely to see so many of you on Fri :heart:

1 Like